DlhSoft Project Management Library
for Windows® Forms and .NET 2.0 SP2+
Project Management Library includes task hierarchy scheduling components for Windows® Forms:
- Interactive task hierarchy management chart with:
- Task bars and dependency lines supporting drag and drop operations;
- Working time, scales, and zoom level customization;
- Resource leveling algorithm;
- Customizable appearance, culture awareness;
- Printing support.
Current build: 2.0 – What's new?
- Controls may be used in standard Windows® applications or hosted as client browser objects.
- Licensed components may be redistributed royalty-free embedded within your applications.
- Source code is available when purchasing Business Plus product licenses.
We will develop and add new features requested by customers to future product builds for free if we consider that they enable high valued and common development scenarios. Moreover, we can customize and integrate the components into an application or larger solution based on your specific requirements, as we also offer a full range of convenient software development services.
By purchasing a license for a specific product version you obtain the ability to upgrade for free to the future builds of the same major product version released in the next year, provided that you continue to use the licensed components available in the original package, and you may renew the license for a small percent of its standard price whenever you would need to use more recent builds. We also offer high discount rates to obtain supplemental licenses for the new components within future product versions, to upgrade to future major product versions, or to migrate to related products, whenever logically applicable.
Regardless of legal guarantee limitations specified within the End User License Agreement (EULA) documents of our products, we aim to provide free and unlimited support services to all customers, including answering technical questions and resolving reported issues by providing updated builds and specific hot fixes, at the maximum possible responsiveness level, even while using the trial version of our software.
Using Project Management Library software developers can:
Display and allow end users to update a hierarchical list of project tasks within the ProjectView
Project p = new Project("My Project Name");
p.Start = DateTime.Today.AddDays(1);
Task t1 = new Task("First Task");
t1.Duration = 3;
Resource r1 = new Resource("John");
myProjectView.Project = p;
Customize item appearance:
Customize the chart scale:
Customize the task bar shapes:
Display and allow end users to update the list of assignable resources within the ResourcesView
- Display and allow end users to update the main schedule definition and specific resource schedule definitions within the ScheduleView control;
- Display a set of common project statistics within the StatisticsView control.
You can download, install, and test the software package for free, for as long as needed. If you find the software useful and you would like to use it in production, you need to purchase and install the product license on your computer(s). Don't hesitate to request support whenever needed.
Other versions of this product are available: